lek. med.Tomasz Suchmiel
- 25 years of experience in orthopaedics and traumatology
- 22 years of experience in arthroscopy
- Dr Tomasz Suchmiel spent many years working as an orthopedic and trauma surgeon in different private clinics around Germany.:
- Through his long career of a professional surgeon, he attended many medical courses and symposia, gaining vast, specialized knowledge and experience confirmed by many diplomas and certificates.
- Main area of specialization: Arthroscopy & Surgery (shoulder, knee, foot, hip-joint)
Post-doc PhD in Medicine Prof. ANSJoanna Głogowska-Szeląg
- Research and teaching employee Medical University of Silesia in Katowice and Academy of Applied Sciences in Racibórz.
- Medical specialist in the field of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Balneology and Climatology and Physical Medicine.
- Achieved a certificate IOF (International Osteoporosis Foundation) in Clinical Densitometry and completed the USG course in Orthopaedia and Rheumatology.
- Member of the State Examination Commission in the field of Balneology and Physical Medicine.
Our constant business and research partners: